AKA: alex, kate
escargot MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org
neocities profile: xandra
spacehey profile: xandrax
yesterweb mastodon: @xandra
birthday: january 15
hometown: memphis, tn
current residence: san francisco
'big three' star signs: capricorn sun, capricorn moon, cancer rising
chinese zodiac: horse
identifies as: queer, bisexual
education: master's degree
profession: web content manager, web developer
average wpm: 127
name meaning: defender of man
interests: video games, traveling, coding, writing, metaphysics and philosophy, space, alternative socioeconomic systems, quantum physics, learning for learning's sake, cottagecore, collectibles, reading, internet culture, filmhouse cinema, deep conversations, tea
self-knowledge traits: ambition, rationality, authority, sensitivity
primal astrology: salmon
archetypes: 47% intellectual, 29% visionary, 24% spiritual
herbs: reishi, hibiscus, & raspberry leaf
16personalities: intj-t (the turbulent architect)
r drive: intellect
alignment: chaotic good
rheti: type 8
Which tarot card are you?
I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Wizard (5th Level)
Chaotic Good A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)
when i was 12, i shockingly did a 93-question survey for my about me page. now that i've lived 30 years, here's the updated version:
1. Date: november 14, 2021
2. Time: 2:15 a.m.
3. You're bored, aren't you: no
4. Name: alexandra
5. Nicknames: psuedonyms online, including becca, beccerz, rebecca larue, nicole, alex, and most recently, kate
6. Sex: AFAB. sex ≠ gender.
7. Place of Birth: arlington, tx
8. Current Residence: san francisco, ca
9. Hair Colour: blonde with grown-out brown roots.
10. Eye Colour: hazel.
11. Height: 5'2"
12. Writing Hand: right-handed.
13. Do you bite your nails: yes, but trying to quit (again).
14. Can you roll your tongue: no.
16. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time: yes!
17. Can you blow smoke rings: still no.
18. Can you blow spit bubbles: still no.
19. Can you cross your eyes: still yes.
20. Colored hair: yes.
21. Tattoos and Where: three tattoos. two on opposing wrists, one on the back of my shoulder.
22. Piercing and Where: only ears.
23. Do you make your bed daily: still no.
24. What goes on first bra or underwear: underwear.
25. Which shoe goes on first: right.
36. Speaking of shoes, have you thrown one at someone: yes.
37. How much money is usually in your wallet?: none.
38. What jewelry do you wear 24/7: usually a dainty necklace.
39. Whats sexiest on a guy: confidence.
40. Whats sexiest on a girl: confidence.
41. Would you rather be on time and look ok or late and look great: still late and fashionably great.
42. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: twirl it (without a spoon).
43. How many cereals are in your cabinet: one, honey bunches of oats.
44. What utensils do you use eating pizza: hands, like god intended. /s
45. Do you cook: yes!
46. How often do you brush your teeth: twice a day.
47. How often do you shower/bathe: once a day.
48. How long do these showers last: 20-35 minutes.
49. Hair drying method: hair dryer if i have somewhere to be.
50. Do you paint your nails: yes.
51. Do you swear: language spice.
52. Do you mumble to yourself: sometimes.
53. Do you spit in public: no.
54. Do you pee in the shower: no.
55. The cd player: haven't owned a CD in years.
56. Person you talk most on the phone with: my mom and sister.
57. What color is your bedroom: with the galaxy light, purple.
58. Do you use an alarm clock: the alarm on my phone, sure.
59. Name one thing or person you're obsessed with: the internet.
60. Have you ever skinny dipped with the opposite sex: yes.
61. Ever sunbathed in the nude: yes.
62. Window seat or aisle: window on a short flight, aisle on a long flight.
63. What's your sleeping position: on my side.
64. What kind of bed do you like: a firm queen.
65. In hot weather do you use a blanket: yes, but with a fan.
66. Do you snore: pretty sure i do.
67. Do you sleepwalk: no.
68. Do you talk in your sleep: i have in the past.
69. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: yes.
70. How about the light on: a galaxy projector, yes.
71. Do you fall asleep with the tv or radio on: yes, a podcast.
When was the last time you...
72. Had sex: right before pandemic lockdown.
73. Were kissed or kissed someone: july 2021.
74. Watched Bambi: when disney+ launched.
75. Cried: last week.
76. Talked on the phone: a couple of days ago.
77. Read a book: last month.
78. Punched someone: many years.
79. Is music important to you: yes, very much so.
80. Do you sing?: yes, but only if drunk in front of others.
81. What instruments do you play?: none.
82. What do you think of Eminem: i have outgrown the edgelord behavior of my cringy youth. i no longer have an opinion.
Do you like...
83. Pop music: yes!
84. Rock music: less so these days.
85. Punk music: more so these days.
86. Rap music: yes!
87. Hip-Hop/RB: yes!
88. Country: still no!
89. Jazz: still yes!
90. Classical: yes.
91. New age: could this be lo-fi now?
92. What is one band/singer you absolutely love that no one else does or seems to have
heard about: maria mena.
93. Your word(s): i use "dingus" a lot.